This course introduces students to the art of lymphatic work. Lymphatic Drainage Massage can be extremely beneficial to those who suffer from allergies, have had recent surgery (Plastic Surgery: BBL, Liposuction Tummy Tuck), suffer from edema or are consciously toning and detoxing their bodies.
It is a valuable addition to the "menu" of the massage therapist working in a therapeutic or spa environment. The application of lymphatic drainage uses a brushing technique to stimulate lymphatic flow and drainage. This technique may be used independently, or in conjunction with bodywork techniques to create a client-centered approach.
1. Name at least two expected benefits from lymphatic drainage massage.
2. Describe a lymphatic drainage massage session to a potential client.
3. Describe at least three situations for caution or possible contra-indication where the client should check with their primary healthcare provider prior to a session.
4. Identify the major organ toward which the body transports all lymph, the direction toward which all massage strokes are to be directed.
5. Receive enough instruction, tools, and hands-on experience to begin practicing the Lymphatic Drainage Protocol, using the protocol guide when needed.
6. Give clients at least three suggestions on practices that contribute to healthy lymphatic functioning.
1. Lymphatic Drainage Massage Free Flow Full Body Technique 16 hour course
2. Facial Rejuvenation on the 3rd day 24 hour course
3. Online Self-Pace Course Facial Rejuvenation only 3 hours- Coming Soon!